Admissions at TLL Schools depend on the following conditions.
- Availability of Seats
- Score of Admission Test
- Interview of Child/Parent
|Registration||Parents wishing to admit a child should first register for an admission test by completing the admission form at the school office and taking an appointment card/slip for the test and interview. Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. It is subject to getting through an admission test/ interview and availability of the seat.|
|PG –PREP||An informal individual assessment test is taken combined with an interview with both the parents. Generally, the reading level of a child, the vocabulary and concepts of colors and numbers are assessed. In addition, the confidence of the child, the level of spoken English and motor skills are taken into consideration.|
|CLASS (1 to 5)||Applicants for Class I onward are tested in three subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics.|
|CLASS (6 to 10)||Applicants for Class 6 and onward are tested in four subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics and Science.|
|Download||Parents can download the full admission policy document in the form of attached file.|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSESSMENT
- The pass percentage is 50%. Duration of each paper is approximately 30 minutes
- For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with a pencil/ball pen, eraser, sharpener and ruler.
- The papers are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects.
- The test paper is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/ guardians.
- A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
- The list displaying names of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board of the concerned branch on the date given by the school.
In all cases, merit is the sole criterion for admission. The decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be final.